- Accurate Hour Estimation: We don’t do guess work by telling you “Umm..this project will take roughly X number of hours.” We go above and beyond a rough number, We break down your requirement to actionable sub-requirements that can be assessed with accurate number of hours. We will list each sub-requirement with our executable solutions along with the hour estimate. So you know how we reached the total number of hours for your project.
- Communication with Analysts: There are multiple channels that you can communicate with our analyst: E-mail, Chat, Phone and Online Meeting. E-mail is commonly used to send your requirement to us. Our formal proposal will also be sent to you using E-mail. You can chat with the analyst to discuss your requirement that is difficult to put in writing and needs interactive question and answer to solidify the requirement. Of course, we also do business in the old-fashioned way. You can always pick up a phone and call our 800 toll free number to talk with our analyst. Our experience shows that talking on the phone is the best way for a customer to gain confidence on our capabilities to complete the job. However, talking on the phone may not be the best way to tell us your requirement. A written request for proposal (RFQ) is usually the best way to tell us your requirement. In certain situation, an online meeting will be set up so that you can share your screen with our analyst to show the flow certain logic on your web site or even your competitor’s web site.
- Communication with Developers: There are multiple channels that you can communicate with our developers directly: E-mail, Chat and Online Meeting. E-mail is commonly used to send your question to our developers. The best communication channel is online chat because at this stage you would like to discuss subtle additions or revisions interactively with our developer in a documented way. The chat transcripts will be e-mailed to you so that you have a record on what has been agreed with our developer. On special occasions, our developer will use online meeting to share his screen with you so that you can see a demo of the flow of a function under development. Of course, you can use the same online meeting session to show our developer your desktop screen to clarify your requirement to our developer. Phone communication with our developer is not offered now.
At the production release stage, communication is very important if the release is to a production environment. Misakko offer live chat to facilitate the communication between the client and the developer, along with e-mails and online meeting for remote desktop sharing.
- Daily Communication Window: During the normal business hours, you can communicate with our analyst and expect a quick response time. Our analysts work 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM ET, Monday to Friday. Therefore, the daily communication window is 9 hours.
Once the requirement has been clearly captured by the proposal analyst, our developers focus the majority of his or her time on development of the project. It is not a good practice to interfere the developer with random communication requests form the client. However, since communication is crucial for a successful project. Our developer will allocate 1.5 hours every day in a fixed time window to communicate with the client. Most of the issues that the client wants to explain to our developers directly are communicated within 15 minutes.
- Dedicated QA Tester: We have dedicated quality assurance tester to test the completed function developed by our developer. We hold our tester accountable for the test results and you can see the signature of the tester who signed off the test results of your project. Quality assurance is extremely important to save our customer time. If our customer found server bugs caused by our developer, the customer is entitled to get a refund specified here.
- Delivery Documentation: Misakko will send you documentation with screen shots summarizing our work completed.
- Description of Function Logic: Your requirement will have the description of the functions that you would like to customize. We will verify the logic of the function to make sure it is business sound. If not, we will work with you to rewrite the function requirement to make it business sound and logically complete. The description of the functions will be the foundation of the scope of work. So, it is extremely important to make sure it is accurate, sound and complete.
- Down Payment Upon Project Start: After you have reviewed our proposal and decided to award the project to Misakko, we will start the project as soon as the down payment of 50% of the contract total is received.
- Email Notification for Each Action: Our Project Management Portal will send you an e-email when each sub-requirement has been completed to give you a heads up of the progress. When a milestone containing many sub-requirements has been completed, an e-mail will be sent to you as a heads up. When our dedicated quality assurance tester has completed testing of your site, an e-mail will be sent to you.
- Express Development: Cut the standard time-to-deliver in half. Get the project done faster with a 50% surcharge on the total cost of the standard development quotation.
- Final Payment Upon Acceptance: After you have accepted the work on our staging server, the rest 50% of the contract total is due before the web site files are sent to you.
- Hourly Rate: Each project will be quoted in hours. All hour estimation is for the standard development. Hourly rate is not available for express development and urgent development since the total of which is determined by a multiplier of the speed.
All hour estimation is based on standard development speed. Multiply the hours by our standard hourly rate
- Illustration of Function Logic: A picture is worth a thousand words. We will illustrate the function requirement with one or many screen mock-ups to bring the description to life. You can see the end result of the work in the illustration. Illustration is also a way of validating whether the function description is accurate, sound and complete.
- In-Depth Analysis: Misakko’s analysis in our proposal will demonstrate our deep understanding of your requirement and our proposed executable solution to each problem.
- Initial Response Time: The response time of our analyst to your initial inquiry. If you contact us using E-Mail, after submitting your requirement to email@example.com, you will immediately receive an acknowledgement with a ticket number. Our analyst will review the requirement and give you our initial response within 1 hour to let you know how we can proceed with your project. If you contact us by chat or phone, the response is immediately.
- Install to Your Production Server: When the project is completed, we will install the completed web site on your designated server.
- Issue Refund when failed Milestone: You are entitled to get a refund of your project if we are not able to complete the milestone within promised timeline. This term is not valid if the delay is caused by the client's irresponsiveness of our e-mail or phone calls.
- Method of payment: We accept Check, Credit Card and PayPal payment.
- Multi-Browser Support: All developed projects are tested to support both IE 7.0 and FireFox 2.0 (or above) versions.
- Non-refundable project activation fee: If a refund is granted, a 10% activation fee will be deducted from the refund.
- Online Project Management Portal: Upon the start of your project, your project will be created in our online project management portal which gives you a complete view of the progress of your project. You will receive an e-mail with a URL to the portal and the login information. In this portal, you will see how we have broken your requirement into executable sub-requirements and how each sub-requirement is tied to a milestone with a delivery date.
- Production Release Work Hours: If our developers need to work with you to release the code into the production environment, the developers will work many consecutive hours as necessary until the site is successfully released to production.
- Project Document Management: All documents including the requirement gathering form, our proposal, analysis files, illustration files, source code files, images, etc….will be uploaded to the portal for you to access online.
- Project Pricing Structure: Standard Development: All hour estimation is based on the standard development package.
- Project Total Cost: The cost of the standard development is equal to the hours multiplied by the hourly rate. The cost of the Express development is equal to 1.5 times of the cost of the standard development. The cost of the Urgent development is equal to 2 times of the cost of the standard development.
- Proposal Revision Time: Before the start of the project, you can revise the requirement to reflect a change of your business. Our analyst will work with you to update our proposal accordingly. You can do revision one time or many times. Our analyst will patiently work with you for the revision.
- Refund for bugs caused by Misakko: The client finds server bugs caused by Misakko Inc. after we have sent the "user acceptance testing" notice to the client. To compensate your time, we will issue a refund to you.
- Requirement Analysis Always FREE: Our in-depth analysis with all the function descriptions, illustrations and solutions is always FREE no matter how long it takes us to complete the analysis. Our goal of the requirement analysis is to obtain your trust and confidence that we have a deep understanding of your requirement and we can get your job done on time within your budget.
- Requirement Version Management: Our Project Management Portal allows multiple versions of requirement, so that the developer knows which one is the final requirement.
- Source Code Modification Log: If you have purchased the source code, we will deliver the source code modification log to you. It is a good practice to keep this log so that you know what has been changed.
- Staging Server from Misakko: Upon completion of one milestone, we will put the developed work on our staging server for you to review.
- Standard Testing Procedure: Misakko has an internal developed testing procedure that the tester will follow vigorously to make sure each area has been tested. The testing will make sure the developed functions and features work to the specification in your requirement. Put it in another way, we test that the site not only works, but works exactly in a way specified in your requirement.
- Time-To-Deliver: Estimated time to complete the project in days. It starts at when we have received your project down payment and ends at when we have finished the project and put it on our staging server for you to conduct acceptance testing.
- Track Milestone Completion: A project could be divided into many milestones. Each milestone contains related sub-requirements. The most important property of a milestone is the deadline. You can track which milestones have been completed and how close it is to reach the deadline.
- Track Requirement Completion: The portal will show the completed sub-requirements and non-completed sub-requirements, so that you know what has been done so far and what is left.
- Track Testing Completion: Testing is a separate task handled by a dedicated quality assurance tester who follows a standard testing procedure. We hold our tester accountable for the test results and you can see the signature of the tester who signed off the test results of your project. Quality assurance is extremely important to save our customer time. If our customer found server bugs caused by our developer, the customer is entitled to get a refund specified here.
- Training Video: Misakko will record a training video of the customized functions so that you can train your staff. The video will show how the custom functions work.
- Urgent Development: Cut the standard time-to-deliver by 50%. Get our extended resources to complete the project within 50% of the standard time-to-deliver. It is the fastest option to complete a project. A 100% surcharge applies to the total cost of the standard development quotation.